Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas performance coming up

So the main thing I (M) and working on these days for OYT Studios, is getting our next Christmas performance ready to go. It is nice, because it is a low key performance. I thought I'd post a few pics of last year's. I tried to pick pictures that didn't have too close up of faces of my students, as I have never asked permission to post pictures of them.

Anyway... so this is last year's performance at the the Miramont Pointe performance in Clackamas. I'll hopefully post pics of this year's too, once it happens.

:) M










4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Cute pictures! I hope you can fit into whatever costume you were planning on wearing... Can you still wear pointe shoes with those loosening joints?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming out and giving us a date night over the weekend. It was really good. Really. And yes, Fireproof is a great date movie. :-)

HC said...

when is the performance this year?

Mellingers said...

Dec. 15th and 17th... a Mon and a Wed evening. :)

Elizabeth F. said...

ooo...! How exciting! I hope I can make it! :D
Love the pictures! :D :D