Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gymnastics, ballet, marching band, martial arts....?

Hello all!

Sorry to not have posted in a while.

We have now successfully moved! Austin is only working one job. I am working one and a quarter jobs. I actually cook now and then again now. Life is good. :)

I don't have the time to post pictures yet -- though I need to! I just have been sitting here at the computer, working on picking music for the next ballet recital, feeling my insides get all jostled around. :) So I've been wondering... is our little boy or little girl going to be a gymnast someday? Or possibly a dancer! Or maybe just the marching band...

I personally think he or she will become a black belt in some form of martial arts.

:-)

Enjoying life! Will post again soon.

MRM

6 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Great to hear from you! I remember laying staring at my stomach.... just staring and watching every movement. :-)

e.c said...

Ew, gives me the heebie-jeebies. I hated that feeling!
So funny.
And you may hear a lot of this kind of talk...go ahead and roll your eyes...but it seems like it's WAY too early for you to be feeling movement! wow time has FLOWN! You'll be getting spat up on and potty training in no time! :)

The Davis Family said...

Emily, are you potty training!? Anna sat on the potty in the kitchen this morning, but that was only like the third time ever. She hated her poopy diaper so much tonight though (read Brian's blog post) so maybe we'll be able to get through to her soon.

e.c said...

I am relaxidly potty training...more like Toilet Uses 101. He mostly likes it for storing puzzle pieces & duplos in, or throwing around the room. But he's only peed on the carpet twice! I'm trying to get him to the point where he knows what pee and poop are. Until then the toilet is a place to sit on for up to 1 minute. Aw well.

[like how Rachel & I use your blog to talk to each other Melissa?]

Mellingers said...

Lol -- you prob look at my blog more than me. No - j/k. I am really overdue for updating tho huh? That's funny that you think it is too soon to feel movement -- I suppose it'd make you feel that way only hearing from me every so often.

Hopefully I'll have a new update today sometime. :)

drchap said...

2/7/09 was three days ago. forget about cleaning the house. :P