Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A lotto pictures

Aloha!

Time for some pictures! Unfortunately I am a little behind... so they're a little old. I'll keep posting to get us caught up though! Yahoo! I love pictures. This is the primary reason this blog was started. So.. enjoy!


Some sleeping pictures....




Our first date after Jackson was born! Yay! (We went to thai... mmm....)


Emily - these shoes are direct inspiration from you. I hope you're proud. :-D


4th of July pictures!

Grandma and Jackson


Cousin Anna and Pepper

Aunty "Essa" & Anna

Grandma & Grandpa & Grandkids!


Aww... kiss for Jackson!

Grandma & Jackson

Playing in the pool! :-D

All for now! Jack is up. Ttyl.

1 comment:

e.c said...

I have no idea if I'm the 'Emily' you referred to, but I love your shoes!!!!!! My eyes got like THIS big when I saw them 8D