Sunday, December 6, 2009

More pictures!

Hello everyone!

Here's another batch of pictures. Sorry they're a little old.

One short picture from our Recital back in March! Just for fun...

Austin's surprise wakeboarding/birthday party in August!

Cute boy...

At the beach in August! Calais and her nephew Jonathan - so cute.

Yikes... I don't know if I can remember this guy's name... but he was from Norway and very inspiring person to listen to!

Friends :)

No comment necessary!

Mom & Son

The three boys and three different stages of life... walking, sitting/crawling, laying around..

Dad & Son

The girls learning/relearning to knit!

Can't resist pulling the beard!

Relaxing morning at the beach..

Dave & Abe

Matt

James & Anna

Me and my proud instructor! I have just finished knitting my very first "dishrag" in this picture


1 comment:

HC said...

Nice photos. And good job on the knitting! :-) Did that photo of us at dinner in Portland turn out?